Despite brushing and flossing our teeth regularly, the pearly white color of our teeth can fade over time. Numerous factors contribute to your teeth turning yellow.
It is essential to maintain oral hygiene so you can avoid unwanted teeth staining, bad breath, and tooth decay. A regular visit to your dentist is highly suggested. There are natural ways on how you can maintain and care for oral hygiene.
1. Brushing of Teeth Regularly - Brushing is the primary way to make sure your teeth are maintained. Brush your teeth at least twice a day with the span of 2 minutes. It brushes away the acid left by the food and drinks you consume. It has the power to clean the crevices and cracks between your teeth. The fluoride on your toothpaste is proven to whiten teeth.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar - You can make a mouthwash from the apple cider vinegar that you have in your house. You have to mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 6 ounces of water. You can use it after brushing your teeth. But you should be reminded to use it in moderation because apple cider can whiten teeth, but if used recklessly, it may cause damage to the structure of your teeth.
3. Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda - Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and two tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide to create a paste-like substance. You can use this paste to brush your teeth. It can get rid of stubborn stains and also protect your mouth against the plague. You can brush your teeth with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda paste three times a week.
4. Activated Charcoal - Activated charcoal is made from coconut shell, bone char, olive pits, sawdust, etc. It has the power to whiten teeth by removing stains and washing away the dark pigments. When using activated charcoal, make sure to brush it gently as it may cause abrasion due to its rough texture.
5. Fruits and Vegetables with High Water Content - Eating these types of fruits and vegetables regularly contributes to you having healthy gums. The water contains calcium and other minerals that help strengthen your teeth and keep away the bacteria.
There is no safer and more precise way of teeth whitening but to ask dentists about it. Their professional opinion can help you buy over the counter medicine or dental products. Teeth whitening Irving asked the expert opinions of the professional dentist about the effective teeth whitening procedures and methods.
1. Toothpaste with Stain Removal Feature - It is no doubt that toothpaste can keep out the stain from your teeth. However, it is a matter of how effective your toothpaste is. To know the effectiveness of your toothpaste, always consider buying one with an ADA Seal of Acceptance. It guarantees that the product has undergone necessary testing to qualify to the set standard.
2. In-office Bleaching - A visit to the dentist is needed for the in-office bleaching method. It includes placing a protective gel or a rubber shield on your gum before proceeding to the bleaching process.
3. Over-the-Counter Bleaching Products - You can buy bleaching products in your local pharmacy, but they have lower bleaching content. These products are purposely made for home use. For a complete bleaching kit, you have to talk to your dentist about this for the recommendation. Make sure to buy the one that has an ADA Seal of Acceptance.
4. At-Home Bleaching - You are not required to go to the dentist’s office with this process. Your dentist can provide you a custom-made whitening kit with detailed instructions on how to use it properly.
Too much and very often whitening procedures for your teeth can be in bad condition. We all know that nothing comes with too much. It can cause sensitivity to your teeth, so bleaching or whitening your teeth should be regulated. It would be best if you did not do it very often as a way to keep the brittleness of your teeth. Makes sure always to consult your dentist.